SPEG® Syclon Men's Cycling Bib Shorts with HDAir Pad
You can wear shorts for how they look or for comfort. Why not both? These shorts look great but more importantly they are unbelievably comfortable. Comfort and quality far beyond its price tag.
Unsure about sizing? Click here for our guide.
- High performance breathable Lycra® Extra Life® fabric with highly flexible shoulder straps
- Super soft-on-the-skin integrated one piece ‘HD-Air’ antibacterial pad for both comfort and hygiene in the saddle. The high density pad better absorbs road shock and discomfort and the multi-channel air circulation system provides added comfort
- Rubberized logos prevents cracking
- Professionally inspired leg cuffs which require no gripper
- Tagless design for less irritation
- High quality and amazing value for money
comfortable and durable
Posted by Chuck on Feb 23rd 2017
I purchased my first pair 3 years ago along with a pair of $200 bibs. I liked the SPEG bibs so well I have purchased 2 additional pair and saved hundreds. I have at least 4000 miles each on 2 different pair and they still show little wear
They are lightweight and very comfortable yet have been durable as well
I still use my expensive shorts but only in 1 out of a dozen rides, while they perform well I tend to want to save them due to cost
Cycle clothing has been very responsive to my needs and is a good company to deal with.
Customers also viewed